We have been Missing In Action for awhile and I thought I should post some new pictures of the past few months for those of you who keep checking to see if we've updated. So, here you go...
Madison & Kennedy in their new robes
Helping each other make handprints
Playing with their dolls
Cuddled up together watching a movie
I'm so grateful for the bond they have as sisters and hope they remain true friends their whole lives!!!
So cute. I love their room btw. I'm always telling Seth how amazingly talented you are and how you've made your home so beautiful and welcoming. I've been mia for a while too. I need to catch up on people's lives on their blogs- so what better way to start than with you. :) THanks again for all your help this year when I've had my baby!
4 comments:
They have such a cute room! You guys did an awesome job. Looks like they have lots of fun!!!
Such darling pictures! They are getting so big! I am hoping we can all get together when Kristen is here! Maybe a BBQ:)
So cute. I love their room btw. I'm always telling Seth how amazingly talented you are and how you've made your home so beautiful and welcoming. I've been mia for a while too. I need to catch up on people's lives on their blogs- so what better way to start than with you. :) THanks again for all your help this year when I've had my baby!
That is so fun that they are buddies. I can't wait till James is old enough to play with Lincoln.
Post a Comment