Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wheat Field

I might not love this July heat, but the best thing about this month is the gorgeous color of the wheat. We have this amazing field by our house that made for some great pictures of the girls...









9 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Okay, first of all I got the cute Mother's Day card from Madison so thank you! Second, is it weird that I am not related to you but I want copies of those pictures to put up in my house. Okay, it is weird. They are just so cute though! Maybe one day if I am in Utah again you can take my family pics. You are such a talented photographer! Miss you.

Katie Petersen said...

Oh, and where did you get their clothes? I can't wait until I have a girl so I can dress them like you dress your girls!

Spirit Bear said...

Love these pictures!!! Miss you tons!

Jeff and Kate Dixon said...

I love wheat pics. We have a family picture done in wheat too. I love the colorful shots.

Mike and Becca said...

oh mik those are awesome.

Bobby Sue said...

Okay, I'm a total blog stalker and I found these. WOW!!! These are amazing! Love them!

melanie liljenquist said...

mik,

WOW! Awesome Pictures. Thanks for sending me the Photo Class thing. When do you want to take my kids Pictures?? I would love you to do them. Call Me.

Love ya

Lea Tame said...

Love these! Especially since Madison and i can be twiners in our MJ dresses!

Lisa said...

soo cute. I especially love the back shot of Madison.