


Proof that Kennedy doesn't go ANYWHERE without a stuffed puppy or two...



I wanted some pictures of the girls playing in the leaves and that turned into a leaf fight, which was really fun! Love that I'll have that memory in pictures!!!






I found this yellow chair at one of my favorite vintage stores, and I LOVE how cute the girls look in it!







6 comments:
Wow! You have the best looking family!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! You are absolutely gorgeous and your family is so sweet!! I love these pictures:)
oh man those are some great pictures! I have got to get some outside pictures. love em and you all look so good adn the leaf fight is awesome.
I was just looking at the photo blog and wanted to say how cute that one is with the dad standing the little baby girl up in the palm of his hand. love it, her face is so cute... almost as cute as Jack's ;) you are doing awesome and may start to regret your decision cuz of how busy you are going to become... or are! :)Can we book? look and see if you have a slot between now and christmas. or do you think it won't be as pretty and we should wait until winters over? and you have the family package for $150, could we make some sort of christmas card as part of that package or do you do something seperate if peeps want cards? let me know what your life looks like. I was glad to get a couple cute face shots of my boys through that fotogenix, but it doesn't compare at all to the cute outside pix you've done.
What great pictures! Your family is so cute!
Okay, seriously! Where did you take these pictures? You look amazing and the look like they are right out of a fairy tale! SO beautiful. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment