Well, there was NO WAY I was going to do maternity pictures, especially sense with this baby I am the biggest I've ever been in my life!!! I think there's a very fine line with maternity pictures. Some I've seen are way to intimate for other people to view and other's just totally corny. BUT...One of my best friends, Nicole talked me into them and once I got over the fact that I didn't have to show my bare skin and that including the family would be even better, I was all in. I'm so glad I did it now, she did an amazing job. Check out more of her work here: www.nicolejuliaphotography.com
2 comments:
oh you look so good. I love the one with the girls holding your belly. glad you did them
Mikki,
You look so darn Pretty. You seriously are glowing. I love them she did a great job. I seriously think you were so smart to do them. What a beautiful family.
Love you.
Post a Comment