Our beautiful baby girl arrived on July 1st at 2:19a.m. We named her Sydney Kay Vierig. She was 8.3 lbs. & 21in. It was such an amazing experience. The birth was so calm and peaceful (once I got an epidural) it was like getting a little glimpse of Heaven. We are so overcome with gratitude and love and know that we have been blessed with this sweet new spirit joining our family. This week has been the best and I'm a little sad that she's a week old already, it went way to fast for me. We are doing great and enjoying every minute we can with her. Thanks so much to all our family and friends for spoiling us with your support, love, gifts, dinners and more.
Oh my word those are the sweetest pictures! Ther is one w kennedy bottle feeding her and it's to die for. Then one a few after that one if Madison hugging her. Sooooo sweet. Glad she made it. Want to come visit if we can
Oh my heck She is darling. I love all the cute pictures of your girls with her. You can see the happiness and excitement in their little eyes. Congratulations! Becca and I would love to come visit and bring a meal. We will call you.
2 comments:
Oh my word those are the sweetest pictures! Ther is one w kennedy bottle feeding her and it's to die for. Then one a few after that one if Madison hugging her. Sooooo sweet. Glad she made it. Want to come visit if we can
Mikki,
Oh my heck She is darling. I love all the cute pictures of your girls with her. You can see the happiness and excitement in their little eyes. Congratulations! Becca and I would love to come visit and bring a meal. We will call you.
Lots of Love.
Post a Comment