Thursday, January 22, 2009

Destructo...

Destructo is a recent nickname we gave Kennedy. See below for her latest demolition!

I let her watch a movie on my laptop while she was suppose to be having "quiet time" in my room... instead she decided to take all my keys off. Note: I was actually checking on her while I went about doing things around the house. It's amazing how fast she can get herself into trouble. Anyway, the few keys you see remaining in the picture, she made sure to finish off the next day. I'm guessing the discpline between the camera shots didn't get through. Oh well, guess that was my mistake right! Anyway, the keys won't go back on & it's impossible to type on at this point. Suggestions on how to fix this anyone?!?!

The little black things you see all over the floor are bits of my keyboard scattered about! Nice!!!

7 comments:

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Looks like she had some fun! I love the shirt! It's the same one Taylor wore at her birthday party! Gotta love GAP!!!

jaclyn weist said...

Its amazing what they can do in such a short amount of time!!!

amy16 said...

Carson did the same exact thing. I figured out how to get them back on, but my "b" has never been the same, and it took me about 2 hours.

Little stinkers!

Beckie said...

Ugh, were you able to fix it? It sure is amazing how fast they can maneuver (sp?) such feats huh?

Good luck with the keyboard.

Jill said...

Oooooh the messes these little ones can get into. She is way too cute though!

DeVries Family said...

NICE...for a minute I was worried that it was marker on your carpet! Good thing it was just your computer, you can close the lid, but carpet...no lid!! You gotta LOVE those little cuties when they trash every last possession in your home! We decided to just own junk until they grow up (just teasin! I know they REALLY never grow out of it!)

Sabrina Rex said...

Some day you will look back and laugh. I love how after the It is all over kids usually tell you how much they love you. Don't you wonder what was going through her head? Probably wow it makes a pop noise when I pull it off. The joys of being a mother.