The girls always ask how come daddy has to go to work. The short version is that he has to "Bring Home The Bacon". Of corse we also explain with the long version as well. The other day Madison came into my room & said "Mom... Dad has been working really hard, there's 3 boxes of Bacon in the fridge". I laughed & then explained, while still laughing. Are all kids so dang cute?!?!? By the way, I'm not a bacon addict, I needed it for a fabulous recipe courtesy of my wonderful neighbor, Michelle. Thanks Michelle, amazing baked potato soup, my new FAVORITE!!!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Bringin' Home the Bacon...
The girls always ask how come daddy has to go to work. The short version is that he has to "Bring Home The Bacon". Of corse we also explain with the long version as well. The other day Madison came into my room & said "Mom... Dad has been working really hard, there's 3 boxes of Bacon in the fridge". I laughed & then explained, while still laughing. Are all kids so dang cute?!?!? By the way, I'm not a bacon addict, I needed it for a fabulous recipe courtesy of my wonderful neighbor, Michelle. Thanks Michelle, amazing baked potato soup, my new FAVORITE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Both of these stories are priceless! Kevin and I had a good laugh at the bacon story! It's hilarious to hear what my little kindergartners have to say about their mom's and dad's and what they do!
That is the cutest thing ever.. we need to hang out soon, Jocelyn talks about "Utah" Madison all the time. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment