Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
It's become tradition for the girls to plan and pick out a party theme for Matt's birthday for the past few years. Last year it was Pirates, the year before was Curious George, this year was Transformers!!! They beam with excitement as they plan the details and see them through. They make him a birthday sign & help with his favorite cake! They give him clues, but tell him not to guess, even though the clues have already given it away. I love that Matt is genuinely thrilled to have his little girls plan his birthday. He gets more joy watching them be excited then anything else. On that note, I just wanted to say... I truly have the most amazing husband. I can't imagine a life without him for one second, nor would I want to. Heavenly Father created this perfect partner for me, who has lifted me when I'm down & carried me when I'm weak. He has shared all my tears & all my joys & together ALL our dreams have come true. This was the life we dreamed of so many years ago in high school, but the dream has exceeded my expectations by far. Happy Birthday Babe! I feel so incredibly grateful for you and for our life together. I can't believe we've spent the last 20 years together (Nearly 14 of them married to you). Our girls are so beyond blessed to have you for a dad. You make us all so happy & I know as long as we are together we will always be!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you tell me a day you have free and I'll bring the boys over and you can practice taking pictures all you want!! :) I would love it. i'll bring the football outfit and maybe you could get a few of the boys together. love ya
Post a Comment