ok, well when we get pregnant again and it's another boy we'll just trade. :) j/k that's awesome. you make the very cutest girls ever so it's a good thing. Jamie took some pictures of her kids and found a furry hat like the one you used on Madison and it turned out cute. Thanks for letting her copy :) congrats mik, i'm excited for you
YAY!!! Your girls are so beautiful, I am so excited for you!! This just means you'll need to try again for your boy;)LOL!!!! I'll loan you my boys and you'll be even more grateful for your gorgeous girls!!! Congrats, Mikki!!! We love you!
yeah!! Sorry it isn't a boy but you have the cutest girls ever so it is good for you to add to the girl population. Maybe our little babies can get together when they are older. I am totally okay with arranged marriages..haha! It was so good to see you last week!
4 comments:
ok, well when we get pregnant again and it's another boy we'll just trade. :) j/k that's awesome. you make the very cutest girls ever so it's a good thing. Jamie took some pictures of her kids and found a furry hat like the one you used on Madison and it turned out cute. Thanks for letting her copy :) congrats mik, i'm excited for you
YAY!!! Your girls are so beautiful, I am so excited for you!! This just means you'll need to try again for your boy;)LOL!!!! I'll loan you my boys and you'll be even more grateful for your gorgeous girls!!!
Congrats, Mikki!!! We love you!
yeah!! Sorry it isn't a boy but you have the cutest girls ever so it is good for you to add to the girl population. Maybe our little babies can get together when they are older. I am totally okay with arranged marriages..haha! It was so good to see you last week!
Many congratulations! I know she will be as beautiful and sweet as Madison and Kennedy!
Post a Comment