Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Third times a charm...
This little thing is the reason that I've been missing in action for the past 2 months. Most of you know by now but if not... we are exspecting baby #3. It has been 10 weeks of misery for me, but I'm starting to feel better now and am finally catching up on a few things! I'm so glad to have a little energy back. We are so excited to be adding another member to our family. Madison is always kissing my belly and talking to the baby. Kennedy is coming up with all kinds of names like Jack, Jack from Incredibles and lots of random others. It's fun to have them ask so many questions and be so involved. For Matt and I it almost feels like having our first baby again sense it's been so long, except we have these 2 cute little girls who are along for this wonderful experience with us. We will be finding out later this month what we are having, but of corse we will be grateful for either. When we asked Kennedy if she wanted a brother or sister she said "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." Wise words my sweet girl, and we intend to do exactly that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So so so excited for you! I'm sorry you were so sick! That is no fun. Hopefully I will see you next week. I will be at the school on Thursday around 1st and 2nd grade lunch time. I figured the best time to see all the kiddos will be during their recess. Miss you!
Yay! So happy for you! Glad you are feeling on the upside!
Wow congrats Mikki! I heard someone say congratulations to you on Sunday and I wondered :) I'm so sorry you've been so sick. Believe me, I can sympathize :( Just looking thru all your family photos and pictures of your cute really girly girls, I'm going to guess its a boy :) Good luck! Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment