Madison wanted to wear her hair down, so we put her hair in curlers last night to see how it would come out...Not so good! It looked like a really bad perm gone totally wrong and she wasn't to pleased. After some fixing, she looked beautiful and was ready to go. The program was so cute, made me want to cry just watching her. Can't believe this year is already over, almost!


7 comments:
What a cute little girl! I'm glad I"m not the only one that almost cried at the program. It was really cute and it made me realize that my little Andy is growing up!!!
Yay Madison! She looked so pretty! I'm sure it was an awesome program. I still can't believe they are graduating K. Eric's is June 2nd. :o)
Madison looked so pretty and did a great job reading her lines! I loved it!
Darling hair and dress!:) Too Cute. They are growing so fast! Love you with all our hearts!
ahhh the famous sponge curlers (sp). DIdn't we wear those to school before dance recitals?
Mikki! Your family is so cute! You and Matt look so great. Your girls are absolutely adorable. I was so excited to see a link to you through Becca's blog. Where are you living? Are you going to the 15 year reunion in August? You can see my fam on my blog.
love and miss you,
Mandi Nebel Taylor
taylormadefam.blogspot.com
Hi, this is Pat Bahr. Partypatt is my Wii name. Anyway, her hair turned out gorgeous when you were finished with it@ She looked beautiful!
Post a Comment