
Matt and I watched this movie tonight & LOVED it!!! It's no secret we love everything Marine Corps after being apart of it for 4 years, but this movie is so well done I can't help but share. It made me think about our fallen heros & their journey home like I never have before. It was barely over an hour long and I didn't want it to end. It's also based on a true story. I am spreading the word about this brillant and touching movie so you can experience it to. Being apart of the Marine Corps was a life changing, amazing journey that we could never put in to words & are so incredibley grateful for. In honor of our men and women in uniform, their families, & our fallen hero's... sit back with your family & watch this film. It would be a great way to celebrate Memorial Day & I'm betting it will make an impact somehow!

5 comments:
Is it in the theaters or on video or on TV?
We rented it from Hollywood Video.
oh my hell mikki, your blog is soooo cute!!!! love ya, oh and we'll rent that movie
I haven't seem this one yet but it's on my list. I saw it at redbox the other day. I did rent that "Boy in the stripped pajamas". That was a good one. Thanks for recommending it!
I just watched this tonight and cried a few different times. I loved it too. What a great perspective of how our heroes serve us. I didn't even think about the ones that escort them home. Thanks for the recommendation.
Post a Comment