Friday, May 1, 2009

The Beach 2009

We had a really relaxing, wonderful time at the beach. We visited Venice and Hungtington Beach (nicknamed Lady Bug Beach, which is self explanatory once you see the pictures of all the Lady Bugs that were hanging out there). This is are new favorite Beach. 

Madison was a natural playing in the ocean, it was like she was totally in her element and this is really only her 2nd trip to the beach. Kennedy enjoyed being held in the ocean, but mainly playing in the sand. It was perfect weather, cold water, but all very calm and relaxing as I knew it would be, which is why I insisted on forgoing another day at Disneyland to spend at the beach. I even found 2 crabs. Kennedy nicknamed one of them Lucky. Not sure where that came from, but he was fun to play with for the afternoon.

































































1 comment:

jaclyn weist said...

We like San Clemente Beach and there's one we found that was a very quiet place. It was just us and one other couple there!! It was perfect for our little family to go and play and we were able to keep an eye on everyone. I'll have to find the name of it...