The funniest part of our trip...Watching and listening to Kennedy tell off Cruella De Ville for not being nice to the Dalmation puppies. (They read 101 Dalmations almost every night)I love how they stay in character no matter what. Cruella told Kennedy she never caught the puppies and then said "Now put your junk down and come get a picture". Kennedy gave her a dirty look, put her hands on her hips and walked away. HILARIOUS!!!
4 comments:
How fun. We were just there and it makes me want to go back!!! I love the minnie mouse outfits. They look so cute on your girls.
Poor Cruella De Ville, it must suck to be the most hated person at the happiest place on earth. I love it, she is such a cutie.
I love Kennedy. She is just looking out for those poor little pups.
Oh my gosh I wish you had gotten that on video! I bet Cruella told that story "back stage"!
Post a Comment