4 roundtrip tickets to Long Beach..... $696.00
2 day park hopper passes for 4........ $419.00
Lunch with the Disney Princesses
& Birthday Cake for Madison........... $124.00
Disneyland Souveniors................. $89.00
Pretzels & Drinks..................... $23.00
Disneyland Parking.................... $12.00
Cotton Candy.......................... $3.00
Watching your kids have the time of their life,
while you also feel like a kid again...PRICELESS!!!!
We're back from an AMAZING vacation. I'll be posting pictures soon. I know the above is a little corny, but it's so true! Hope everyone had a great Spring Break!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can't wait for pictures!!!
That is so true. I love, Love, LOVE Disneyland. I'm glad you guys had fun and can't wait to see pictures.
Sounds like you had an awesome trip! I can't wait to see pictures!
Sounds like you guys had a great time! We need to see some pictures soon!
Post a Comment