Apparantley, you can order a new keyboard for your laptop. So... isn't it pretty!!! It types better than I remember. This time I'll keep it out of reach from Kennedy!
I still remember when Makenzie was 2 almost 3 and she took off her diaper and stood up on our table and peed on our keyboard. grrr. We had to buy a new keyboard too. Two weeks later she took the lid off her sippy cup and spilled it on the new keyboard. Good luck keeping it away from Kenendy. :)
1 comment:
I still remember when Makenzie was 2 almost 3 and she took off her diaper and stood up on our table and peed on our keyboard. grrr. We had to buy a new keyboard too. Two weeks later she took the lid off her sippy cup and spilled it on the new keyboard. Good luck keeping it away from Kenendy. :)
Post a Comment