Madison has been celebrating her birthday for weeks now. It started with treats at school, Grandma taking her shopping for a present, then to Disneyland to celebrate her birthday with Ariel and the other Princesses, we finally finished it off last night with a family get together at Grandma Pam's. She told us all year that she wanted an Ariel Birthday Party, so what better way then to have lunch at Ariel's Grotto & get to see her in person. It was a wonderful day for her (or should I say 2 weeks of celebrating for her). How are we ever going to top this one??? We're still thinking about that. Here are some really great pictures of her birthday magic!!!
6 comments:
How do you top it??? You don't. Bring out that cute book next year and remind her how cool of a mom you once were.
Happy birthday Madison!
make sure you include me on your email when you go private
uhmmm do you mind if I don't share these pics with Dakota. She would go NUTS :). Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you.
Beautiful! I'm sure she will talk about this one for years!
Why have none of my birthdays been this cool? Happy Birthday Madison!! It looks like you blast.
What an awesome celebration! Happy 6th Birthday Madison! I love the princess pictures!
What a fabulous fun birthday! Must have great parents!
Post a Comment