#1 is the ADORABLE outfits my sister in law, Amy made for my girls. They are even cuter in person, can't wait to take their pictures in them. (Yes, those are minnie mouse ear bows. Aren't they fabulous!!!) She's going to be selling them at a boutique if your interested. Just let me know and I'll give you her info. Plus the price is amazing!!! I'd pay double because they are so dang cute! Thanks again Amy!
#2 These cute books I made for the girls!!! They turned out even better than I expected. We are going to have the Princesses sign the book and put pictures in it of our trip. I got the castle wood cutout at the Country Loft in Lehi. And I have a small addiction to this paper by Imaginisce called "Fairest of them all". How appropriate right! My two little princesses are so excited to be on our way, they are driving me nuts today asking when it's time to go.

8 comments:
You have outdone yourself!! Our disneyland books are so sad, compared to your lavish ones! Way to go! Have fun in California!
Those books are to die for. Hmmmmm. You could sell those at the boutique too. Have so much fun at Disneyland, we're so jealous.
They are so adorable. Both of these items. It makes me NEED a girl. Have fun and we will miss you guys.
You totally rock! Those are amazing books. Your girls are so blessed to have you as their mom. :o) I love the outfits, too. So cute! Can't wait to see pictures. Have tons of fun!
OHHHH MY goodness! I love those books. I have to come over to your house and make some too! Please Please! Have so much fun.
Those books are awesome!! I wouldn't even have come up with the idea to make a book, let alone have the talent to pull it off! Have fun on your vacation.
Your books are adorable! Madison and Kennedy are so lucky to have a mom that loves them so much! I can't wait to see them with the pictures of the girls in them! Hope you are having a ball in California.
Those Minnie Mouse outfits are the cutest I've ever seen! Your Sister in Law should sell lots of those!
Anxiously awaiting pictures of your trip
Mom V
Mikki,
I hope you have a great trip. Those outfits were darling and your books were so cute. You are so talented. I hope you have a good time lets get together soon.
Melanie
Post a Comment