+color+cropped.jpg)
Sunday, December 13, 2009
In Loving Memory
Our sweet dog Avabelle passed away a week ago. We are so sad, especially Madison. We aren't sure what happened. The girls had a really fun day playing with her on Sunday, she was fine when we went to bed, but we woke up to find her gone the next morning. Her stomach was bloated, so she could have gotten bloat or had some other stomach problem. We are really going to miss her!!! I can't believe I don't have a more current picture, & I was just about to take one for our Christmas card. Let that be a lesson not to procrastinate. These are of when we first got her about 4 months ago. She had such a sweet cute little face and personality. I didn't know this would be so traumatic, but Madison has been just devastated. It's a sad feeling when your daughter is crying every night & you can't do anything to help ease her pain. Talk about feeling helpless! Goodbye Avabelle, we will miss you!!!
+color+cropped.jpg)
.JPG)
+color+cropped.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is the saddest story ever! Poor Madison! I'm sorry!
I'm so sorry to hear about Annabelle. That is so sad. Hope Madison is recovering!
Whoops, I'm sorry, I meant Anabelle!
I must be tired...Avabelle! Hope I got it right this time!
Post a Comment