Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best Christmas Ever...

Here's some pictures of our wonderful Christmas!!! The girls each got their own puppy. Still not sure what got into Santa on that decision but, they are loving it! Santa named Kennedy's puppy Ava & Madison's puppy Bella in honor of Avabelle! The are cute little Shih Tzu's and so far seem to be a perfect fit for our family. I can't believe we now have as many dogs in the family as humans. How did that happen?!?! Anyway, it was totally worth it after hearing Madison say "This is the BEST Christmas ever!!!" And check out their faces in the pictures below, especially Kennedy's. You just can't put a price on that look even if its meant that I have doubled my laundry load cleaning up after these two. Atleast the girls rooms are hard floors and not carpet!!!

Christmas Eve...









Christmas Morning...




4 comments:

Spirit Bear said...

Thanks for the Christmas pictures! They are so adorable. Love the puppies! Can't wait to see them.

Lea Tame said...

How sweet! I love your cute new additions!

Sabrina Rex said...

So after taking to you I worked on Matt Braden with his sweet spirt. Found a soft spot in dads heart and we got a puppy too. The kids named him Twix and he has been so good for our family. thanks for the Idea. Your girls look like their in heaven their is somthing special about kids and their bond with their dogs.

partypatt said...

The new puppies are adorable and the girls look so thrilled!