Monday, April 19, 2010

Kennedy's 4th Butterfly Birthday...

I can't believe Kennedy is 4 years old. We just love our sweet girl so much. She is so cute, always coming up with some grown up comment that makes us laugh. As I sit here typing, she is laying on me and talking about her dogs, making up some silly story. She can be quite the chatter bug. She is truly beautiful!!! At her party we made butterfly jars to go with our butterfly nets, & put on fancy spring hats! Here's some pictures of our fun day...










Love is in the Details...

4 comments:

Amber Yates said...

So stinkin cute!!! You are so creative Mikki!!! We sure miss you guys.

melanie liljenquist said...

Mikki,

I have been thinking about you wondering how you are doing and checking your blog hoping you would post. You finally did. Such a cute birthday party. You are so cute Mikki. Hope your doing well Call me. Lets do Lunch.

Love ya

Mike and Becca said...

holy cow, every little girls dream bday. so fun. and tell madison you've got a buyer! I'll take you anytime!! :)

Jess Daniels said...

Mikki, you are so creative. what a darling birthday. You are so talented may I hire you for my party planner?