Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Enchanting Orchard!!!

I have been waiting very patiently for the last year for Spring blooms to come again so I could find a gorgeous orchard to take the girls pictures in and practice my photography. It finally happened. I found the perfect spot, the blossoms in this beautiful peach orchard were even pink which was perfect! The owner was so kind and generous to let me use his property for this dream in my head. How cute is this...







13 comments:

Brittani said...

So cute I have never seen more beautiful girls!! YOu are doing great with your photos....

Lisa said...

My parents have an orchard....wish I had known! Good job!

The Lay's said...

Wow your pictures are sooo adorable. Isabelle misses you!

Jeff and Kate Dixon said...

You are amazing and your children are beautiful!

melanie liljenquist said...

Mik,

WOW You are doing so good. When are we going to get together so you can teach me? Does the offer still stand for me to do your Photo classes with you? Let me know I am very Impressed. The girls are so dang cute. Way to Go!

Love ya

amy16 said...

Those are amazing Mik! The one in Madison's invite was made for greeting cards. Thanks for the girls pics from the b-day party. They loved them.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Great pics Mik! Looks like the girls had fun birthdays as well!

Mike and Becca said...

oh my! That's all I have to say.

Spirit Bear said...

These pictures are awesome! You have great "dreams"....I loved the pictures of the girls birthday parties too. Could a grandma get some copies????

Sabrina Rex said...

how adorable. and thanks for the cute pitchers of shaylee.

Mike and Becca said...

so of course I had to show Jamie your pictures and she wants to have you do the same thing with her girls and she will pay you. whatta think?

Lea Tame said...

Oh, I love these!

partypatt said...

Your pictures are wonderful! You're talented! The girls are darling.