Then there's Kennedy... always telling me she loves me.Below is a picture of her sweet face trying to give me "True Loves Kiss". I guess 1 out of 2 isn't bad!!!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Mom for Sale...
So the other day Madison informed me as I was making her go to bed that she wanted to sale me for $120.00. Anyone interested??? You'd be getting a real deal, I will love you like crazy, sacrafice anything for you, care for your every need or want & support you in everything you do. I will read you stories at bedtime, play catch with you, take you on bike rides, & volunteer in your class just to name a few. Buyer Beware!!! I will also make you eat aleast some healthy food, go to school and church, do your homework, be kind to others, not fight with your sister, wash your hair, do your homework, & make you go to bed! Sorry... No Returns, Refunds or Exchanges!!!
Then there's Kennedy... always telling me she loves me.Below is a picture of her sweet face trying to give me "True Loves Kiss". I guess 1 out of 2 isn't bad!!!
Then there's Kennedy... always telling me she loves me.Below is a picture of her sweet face trying to give me "True Loves Kiss". I guess 1 out of 2 isn't bad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No kidding? I will totally buy you for 120! That is hilarious. Love that you posted about this! btw, I absolutely LOVE my new pictures!! I find reasons to go down the hall and use the bathroom, just so I can look at them (SERIOUSLY)! And the whole family loves them too! Thank you, Thank you, as always, I think you are the friend who is too kind! What ever did I do to get a friend like you!! LUCKY ME!! Loves, Lisa
Post a Comment