Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me...

I can not believe I am actually 34 this year, think I'll pretend I'm still 26, that's a good number. It was a great birthday. Matt and the girls had a Minnie Mouse/dog party for me. No it doesn't go together, but everything includes dog if the girls have anything to say about it. They get so excited to surprise me and make the birthday plans. It's so fun because they enjoy it so much. Thank you to the most amazing family in the world. I wouldn't trade you for the anything!

Then 2 nights in a row out with friends. Thank you ladies for the fun and for "kidnapping" me for the evening, it was so great!


Since I totally prefer Cold Stone over birthday cake, we lite the ice cream instead!



So glad little Kingston got to come along, cutest baby on the planet!!! Next to Cohen ofcorse.


Love these girls, the BEST!!!

No comments: