Friday, June 25, 2010
Madison's Dance Recital
Madison really enjoys dance. She's told me all year that she wants to get a trophy. I explained to her that the trophy's are for the competition teams she immediatley wanted to do that. She got on a team with some of her friends so she's really excited... Hopefully they get a trophy or two so she's not disappointed! Based on their last year that should be no problem!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Madison is just so cute. All the other 1st grade teachers were jealous that she was in my class. I hope she wins a trophy too. I am sure that would make her so happy. I like all the updates!
What dolls and I got to teach them all! Did you video the performance? I would love to see it! Got the cd today and can't wait to get to Kev's computer to see it! Thank you so much!
Thanks for sending me some too! So glad you went blog crazy! LOVE the new posts!
Post a Comment