Kennedy on the other hand has no problem going under the water without plugging her nose and she's the first one to say she wants another turn at whatever they are doing. She laid blissful on her back while her teacher helped her float acrossed the pool with the absolutley cutest, most content smile I've ever seen on her. I think she was in heaven!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Swimming Lessons...
Madison finally wanted to take swimming lessons this year and she even jumped off the diving board (while her teacher caught her) and put her head under the water without plugging her nose. Sounds like no big deal, but for her it was quite an accomplishment. She's always been afraid to do it.


Kennedy on the other hand has no problem going under the water without plugging her nose and she's the first one to say she wants another turn at whatever they are doing. She laid blissful on her back while her teacher helped her float acrossed the pool with the absolutley cutest, most content smile I've ever seen on her. I think she was in heaven!

Kennedy on the other hand has no problem going under the water without plugging her nose and she's the first one to say she wants another turn at whatever they are doing. She laid blissful on her back while her teacher helped her float acrossed the pool with the absolutley cutest, most content smile I've ever seen on her. I think she was in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment