Tuesday, May 18, 2010

D.I. Date Night

Yep, you read it right... D.I. Date Night & it was a blast! We went out to dinner, then headed over to the DI to pick out each others outfits for the rest of our evening. Then it was off to bowling & not just your regular bowling, but M&M bowling. You take an M&M before each turn, and depending on your color is how you bowl (backwards, granny style, with your foot, etc...) Lisa you know how to rock a date night, thank you friends for yet another hilarious evening with my Besties!!! By the way, if anyone wants to borrow my pologomist dress, I suppose I could part with it for an evening! Thanks Matt, really great pick!













4 comments:

Lea Tame said...

Oh wow! That looks like a blast!

Lisa said...

oh yay!! pictures to steal! You two were so funny in your "flamer and 3rd wifey" costumes! Loves you.

Jeff and Kate Dixon said...

Looks like tonz of fun! Love the poligomist dress! I may have to steal the idea....

jaclyn weist said...

THat is awesome!!