The worst part is that I keep finding little pieces of blond, curly hair in strange places and it reminds me of what once was. Goodbye Lovely Locks, come back soon!!!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Madisons Brother, Ken...
Oh my, I knew this day would come. Kennedy & her friend Cassy got ahold of the kid friendly craft scissors and they gave Kennedy a "haircut". Actually they cut as short as possible on both sides and in the front, which left her looking like she had a mullet. I'd like to think it's only because she saw Bella get a haircut earlier that day, but the truth is she is a little more mischevious than Madison was at that age so it was probably headed my way at some point. I've always been so glad that Madison never gave herself a haircut. Most of the little girls I know, inlcuding myself had this experience, it's like a right of passage. Anyway, glad they didn't cut Cassy's hair too! Needless to say Madison's substitute teacher thought Kennedy was her brother. Have to admit that in a brown shirt, levis and that hair do I probably would have made the same mistake. Here's a picture of her from behind sitting with Madison at her desk. She is apart of their class when we go visit & gets lots of love and attention from all the kids.

The worst part is that I keep finding little pieces of blond, curly hair in strange places and it reminds me of what once was. Goodbye Lovely Locks, come back soon!!!
The worst part is that I keep finding little pieces of blond, curly hair in strange places and it reminds me of what once was. Goodbye Lovely Locks, come back soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, how I miss those curly locks!
Don't hate me..I only did as I was told! And they will come back soon even prettier than before!
I would have DIED!!! She is still darling-have you seen my boys hair?? I always think if I put a flower in his he would look just like your little girl!! He wont let me cut it maybe I should read him this post and he will cut his own hair!!
Post a Comment