Thursday, June 11, 2009

And she's off....

We thought it was time to teach Madison to ride her bike without training wheels. To start off summer break we took her over to the school (where there was a FLAT surface) to teach her. Matt only had to help her for a few minutes and she had it. Guess she has been ready long before I was.




6 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah!! It does seem to be the "take off the training wheels" summer.

One Blessed Chick said...

Yay Madison! Way to go! :o)

Dale and Tabitha said...

She is growing so BIG! I had so much fun last night. She is so funny. I love how she was shaking her hips.

Good job, Madison on the bike riding.

jaclyn weist said...

Awesome! That's really cool she can ride so well. When they're ready, they're ready I guess!

partypatt said...

Congratulations Madison on learning to ride a two wheeler! I'm so proud of you! Love, Mrs. Bahr

Lea Tame said...

What a big accomplishment! Congrats Madison!