Sunday, June 21, 2009
That Kind Of Dad...
The kind of Dad who never hesitates to play with his children. The kind of dad who buys a bag of ladybugs, just so his kids can catch them. The kind of dad who will spend HIS giftcard on his kids if I let him. The kind of dad that will work 14 hour shifts 6 days a week to provide for his family. The kind of dad that will go without, so his family can have what they want. The kind of dad who never puts himself first, & instead makes sure his family always feel they are. The kind of dad who makes up the best stories at bedtime. The kind of dad who will sleep on the edge of the bed, so his kids can sleep next to him. The kind of dad who loves & respects their mother. The kind of dad who worries daily about their future. The kind of dad who makes us laugh. The kind of dad who gets up with his kids in the middle of the night to comfort them. The kind of dad who can handle diarrhea, but not throw up. The kind of dad who snuggles. The kind of dad who takes his daughters on dates. The kind of dad who takes the time to teach his kids. The kind of dad that puts his dreams aside so he can be there for his children. The kind of dad that still suprises us. The kind of dad who we could never live without, that's the kind of dad Matt is. The best dad I know. Hope you had a Happy Father's Day Weekend babe, we love you so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yup that sounds like my brother! We love and miss you guys! Take care! Love the new pictures of the girls! I see you got the hair down to a T with Madison! What an amazing mom!
Amazing post Mik...you are a great wife for encouraging him like that :). The kids look beautiful as always...we will have to add those pics to Dakota's family album! Love ya
That is so sweet! Brian is "that kind of dad" in some of those ways, but not the one who is able to handle diarrhea. That made me laugh.
oh my hell mikki, stop it! stop it right now! those girls of yours??? wow, I don't think I've seen anything cuter. What a great post about matt. Please, please, please help me when I have girls!!
I love this blog....The very best post I read on your blog. Your girls will always treasure this forever. Matt...your the MAN.
By the way....I love the pic you chose for the blog. I don't know how you chose a picture, they are all stinkin' cute. I always knew they were beautiful but WOW they are little heartbreakers.
Post a Comment