Sunday, June 28, 2009

Madison and Kennedy

I had these pictures of the girls taken for Matt for Father's Day. He got teary eyed when he opened them! Really, I got them for ME...I LOVE these so much!!!







































































15 comments:

Lea Tame said...

Wow! You have the most beautiful girls! These pictures are amazing! Who did them

Vierig Family said...

Skye Johansen did these pictures. Her blog is listed under my blog friends and her website is www.skyejohansen.com - she's in Lehi just a few blocks off of main street.

Kristine said...

Oh those are so so cute! I did that for Father's Day last year and it was really hard choosing what pictures to buy! Your girls are just so adorable! Was Matt thrilled and surprised?

Dale and Tabitha said...

I just want to kiss thier stinkin' faces....I love your girls. They are beautiful!

One Blessed Chick said...

What great pictures! Beautiful girls! I can see how it would've been a hard choice...they are all good.

Spirit Bear said...

These are fantastic pics! I am making a picture book for Cassie, Zoie, Tyler and Tristen for their birthdays (July, August, September). I have 2 problems.....first I don't want to share the ones you sent to David for Fathers Day, and second they are all so great...can't pick which ones to put in their books! I'll get back to you once I decide.

P.S. Thanks for the wonderful tribute you wrote for Matt on Fathers Day. He is a very special man....married to a very special woman!
Love you,
Mom V

Tanji Miner said...

Always gorgeous pictures of your kids! Please send me the link:) tanjilyn@aol.com
Love and miss you!

Tanji

Jeff and Kate Dixon said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! What beauties they are! Your photographer is brilliant!

melanie liljenquist said...

Mikki,

Your Pictures are so darn cute. Your Girls are so cute. I love all the pictures. The photographer did a great job. Who was it? We need to get together soon. Lets let the kids play. Call me. We also need to get together and do dinner again.

Love ya,
Melanie

jaclyn weist said...

Gorgeous little girls! Those pictures are so fun!!

Danielle said...

Hi Matt & Mikki! Your girls are so dang cute! The photos are great. Who would've known in jr. high that you guys would still be together! You guys are so cute.

Lea Tame said...

Hey Mikki, hope your summer is going well! I can't believe only 1 more month... too fast! Anyways, could you email me your address? I have a thank you card to send. My email is leatame@gmail.com

Thanks!

Tell Madison and Kennedy I said hi!!!

Kristen said...

Hi! My sister Lisa Mrozla told me to come see how cute your pictures are and I have to say that your girls are gorgeous!!! Skye did a GREAT job! I know a few people that use her too!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I love that quote that you have. Amen sista. Lets get together soon for a playdate.

The Baileys said...

Mikki your girls are absolutely beautiful!!! I love those pictures!!