Once a year for the girls birthday's we do a cousin sleepover party. Although this one was way late... we finally made it happen. The girls had a lot of fun. They held a "Dance Off" while they listened to Taylor Swift, watched a movie, ate a lot of junk & played with their babies. It was great to watch them all pretend to be pregnant (Avery was having twins of corse), and then watch them pretend to be mom's to their new babies. I'm so glad that they already value the most important calling there is. They were so cute, and yes Kennedy is pregnant with a puppy. What can I say... she still LOVES dogs!!!
They are TOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love that Kennedy is pregnant with a puppy. She is so sweet. And ofcourse Avery is pregnant with twins. I really need a girl. If I don't ever have a girl then I am joining the cousins girl sleepover...if that's okay.
Mik, thanks for being brave enough to do this every year so I don't have to. Actually if and when Kennedy would stay at my house I would have them over. They all look like they are having such a good time.
3 comments:
They are TOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love that Kennedy is pregnant with a puppy. She is so sweet. And ofcourse Avery is pregnant with twins. I really need a girl. If I don't ever have a girl then I am joining the cousins girl sleepover...if that's okay.
Mik, thanks for being brave enough to do this every year so I don't have to. Actually if and when Kennedy would stay at my house I would have them over. They all look like they are having such a good time.
So cute and fun! I LOVE Kennedy's room!
Post a Comment