Aunt Tabi invited us to the Kelly Clarkson concert last week & it was a lot of fun. It was Madison's first concert. She started to get a little tired half way through, but some popcorn & dancing turned it all around for her. Can you believe we are wearing winter coats in June? It was actually perfect even though it sprinkled a bit because there were also 2 beautiful full rainbows over the stage during the concert, which made it even better. It was a fun girls night out with Aunt Tabi, Sabrina & Shaylee. Thanks for the fun memory guys & Thanks so much Tabi & Dale for the tickets. We love you!!!
I LOVE the new pictures ! So adorable. I just hope my girls are as beautiful! Madison is a lucky girl! First concert at 6... I think I was double her age. Sounds like an amazing night for her though!
2 comments:
I LOVE the new pictures ! So adorable. I just hope my girls are as beautiful! Madison is a lucky girl! First concert at 6... I think I was double her age. Sounds like an amazing night for her though!
It was so much fun to go with you guys. I am thinking of the next concert we can got to. Thanks for coming with me.
Post a Comment