Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is finally here... and already gone again!

We had a really great Christmas & have enjoyed the break from life as we usually know it. Now how do we get ourselves ready for reality again?!?! Here's some pictures of our Christmas fun...

Madison making sure her new Baby Alive goes potty on her chair and not on the carpet.


Kennedy feeding her baby doll!


She loves her new scooter & she rides it all over the house.


Kennedy tries to keep up with Madison on her tricycle!


What would we do without Barbie Diamond Castle? This is a new favorite of the girls, so the dress ups were a hit with them both.


Polar Express Day- Madison was so excited to wear pajamas to school!


Rex family tradition of the Nativity, has anyone seen a shepard?!?!


Vierig family party- the girls with Jen and Anthony. They were as young as the girls when I first met them. Oh how fast the time goes...


Snow day - Have you ever seen a human snow eating machine? You should watch Kennedy in action, she's pretty fast!


Matt is much better at making Gingerbread Houses then I am.

2 comments:

amy16 said...

I'm glad your girls had a great Christmas.....Can we avoid reality for at least another week?

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I love all the new furniture! How FUN!! I nned to see it sometime.