Tuesday, December 9, 2008
"Why do skunks stay up so late?"
Anyone got an answer for this??? Funny story... We were driving home from my mom's late tonight & we drive on this road in Lehi where there are always dead skunks & it always stinks. On the freeway Madison said "Where are all the cars" & I said "Everyone is home in bed, it's late". So as we passed by the stinky road in Lehi she said "Mom, why do skunks stay up so late?" Could it be any cuter?!?!? I think not! I love the words that come out of her mouth. Here's to my big 5 year old Madison, you are so adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how big she is. I just love her to pieces. We have skunks in our backyard and we would smell them at night too. I would just say.....the smell is to make sure your in bed early. I have a friend that cannot smell skunks. I know random comment. I am the queen for that.
By the way, thank you for all you are doing.
Post a Comment