Monday, December 8, 2008
"That's Not Santa"
I wanted to send pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses with our Christmas cards and knowing Kennedy would be terrible through the whole ordeal based on last years experience, I decided just to try to take some on my own. I knew she wouldn't come close to sitting on Santa's lap for a picture so I even had Matt dress up like Santa at home thinking that way Kennedy might not be scared of him when we went to take the picture. I thought things were going well as she was laughing at him saying "That's not Santa" which was hilarious. Anyway, she still wouldn't sit with him when we I went to take the pictures. Madison on the other hand was happy to sit with Daddy who had gotten special permission to borrow Santa's Suit!Enjoy these few shots, it's all I could get out of them...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your girls are so totally gorgeous!!
I absolutely love when Kennedy laughs. It is infectious. Love that Matt dressed up! Your good at taking pictures. Do you want to do some pregnant pictures of Lincoln and I? Sorry, I am asking on the blog but I just thought of it.
Post a Comment