We decided to start a new tradition and get a real tree every year. We haven't had a real tree sense the first year we were married. I still remember picking that one out. This year we went to the Happy Valley Tree lot in Lehi & ran around the lot, trying to find the perfect one. Although I thought they were all great, seeing it in the house, I can say that Matt picked the perfect tree. We are letting Madison think it is the one she picked! Don't tell!!! Matt's idea, not mine. It's so pretty that I considered not decorating it at all, but the girls were to excited to put the ornaments on. Now we are all ready for Santa!!!

Daddy & Kennedy's favorite tree!

Mom's favorite tree!

One of the many of Madison's favorite trees!

This is the one we got, it's perfect!
3 comments:
So jealous! Last year we went and got a tree because our artificial one is so big and we had room in the living room for it. I want a real one again! Those are cute pictures!
I love that you are getting a real tree. I wish we could get one but our dog will drink the water. Chopper would always drink the water and it would dry our tree out.
Looks like you guys caught the Christmas Spirit! Pass some along! Love the Tree and Love you!
Post a Comment