Monday, December 29, 2008

Sweet & Funny

Just a few cute things the girls said that I wanted to write down before I forgot.

As for the the sweet, here it is...
Madison was crying one day, it had been a long day and she was tired. When I asked her what was wrong, she said "I miss my father" She always misses her dad when he's gone, so I said "Honey, dad will be home really soon" and she said... "Not that Father, my Father in Heaven" How sweet is that!!!


And for the Funny... I was tucking Kennedy in bed the other night & she burped. After a giggle, she said "Excuse Me, I farted on my teeth" Oh the things they say!!!

6 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

That is so cute. I love moments like this. Your daughters are so beautiful, it makes me never want to give up on having a little girl.

The Vierig's said...

I totally needed that laugh...thanks so much. It is definitely amazing what comes out of these little mouthes. They are growing so fast. Can't wait to hopefully see you guys in February if all goes well.

amy16 said...

So totally cute. At least you know they're listening to half of what you tell them.

DeVries Family said...

Hey Mikki! Thanks for the blog address! Your girls are beautiful!
I can't believe how much hair Kennedy has now...she was really bald the last time I saw you guys! (WAY too long ago!) Thanks for the update too! It is so great to hear from you! I was starting to wonder if you had joined the witness relocation program! Glad things are going well for you!

Spirit Bear said...

I can't tell you how many times I have laughed about "farting on my teeth"! Kennedy is a gem. Each time I burp I giggle just thinking of her cute face, and hearing her voice. The CD you sent us for Christmas is priceless to me! Thanks again. Madison has such a tender heart, as I was preparing the cultural hall for a friend who died suddenly, I thought of Madison's comment...that day I cried because I missed my Heavenly Father too!

Andrea said...

What a couple of adorable kids! Farting on my teeth is priceless.