Dashing through the snow And a one horsesop and sleigh Or the thing we go Laughing all the way Bells & Johnnys row Making all the fun And any way we go we talk together ho ho ho!
Dear Mikki, I can't even begin to thank you enough for starting us on "blogging"! It is so fun to be able to share the "little things" that we are missing with your cute family. I check the blogs every day, shed a few tears for the joy that it brings, then start my day (sometimes I have to admit I look at the pics before I go to bed too).
I hope you have a video of Madison singing jingle bells...I'd love to hear her cute voice. Your girls are truly amazing.
I happen to share the same Christmas song as my favorite! Try playing the song while viewing Luke 2. It has been a family tradition for us since we moved to Texas. We do this every Christmas Eve. The church puts out a video (it could be out on CD by now) it's called "New Testament Video Presentations for Youth and Adult Gospel Doctrine Classes". It's probably in your church library. The music and the video (mute the video on the tv) together is awesome! Let me know if how you like it. Love you much, MOM V
Hello Mikki & Matt! I got your Christmas card, thanks so much for sending it to me and keeping me in the loop with your family. Your girls are so darling! I have a little blog but don't put much on it...but you can check it out. Hope you guys are well! Miss you! Danielle AKA Toni
5 comments:
I love it! I am quite impressed that you were able to get all the words down on paper! Kids are the greatest!
Dear Mikki,
I can't even begin to thank you enough for starting us on "blogging"! It is so fun to be able to share the "little things" that we are missing with your cute family. I check the blogs every day, shed a few tears for the joy that it brings, then start my day (sometimes I have to admit I look at the pics before I go to bed too).
I hope you have a video of Madison singing jingle bells...I'd love to hear her cute voice. Your girls are truly amazing.
I happen to share the same Christmas song as my favorite! Try playing the song while viewing Luke 2. It has been a family tradition for us since we moved to Texas. We do this every Christmas Eve. The church puts out a video (it could be out on CD by now) it's called "New Testament Video Presentations for Youth and Adult Gospel Doctrine Classes". It's probably in your church library. The music and the video (mute the video on the tv) together is awesome! Let me know if how you like it.
Love you much,
MOM V
Cute blog! Love those darling girls!
You've inspired me to write down Cassy's favorite songs!
Your blog is so cute! What a beautiful family you have. It's fun catching up on your family this way. Have a Merry Christmas!
Deena
Hello Mikki & Matt! I got your Christmas card, thanks so much for sending it to me and keeping me in the loop with your family. Your girls are so darling! I have a little blog but don't put much on it...but you can check it out. Hope you guys are well! Miss you! Danielle AKA Toni
Post a Comment